Michigan Gamma Chapter
Michigan Gamma was originally founded February 19, 1927, as the 125th chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Before Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Michigan Gamma was known as the Columbia Literary Society until 1927 when A.K. Nippert & A.J. Tuttle founded our SAE chapter. Since 1927, Michigan Gamma has more than 2,000 alumni of our chapter. Michigan Gamma was most recently re-colonized on April 29th, 2012 and re-chartered on November 16th, 2013. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter.